FitSnap is an easy-to-use, free iPhone application that helps people create inspirational pictures from their workouts or other activities. It adds workout information on top of photos to create beautiful images that can be shared with friends on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Available for free in the iTunes App Store here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fitsnap/id736826299
- Release Date: November 13, 2013
- Take a photo with iPhone camera or select an existing image from photo library.
- Select from a list of activities, including running, cycling, swimming, CrossFit, yoga and more.
- Enter information about a workout or activity, such as distance, duration, yoga pose, comments and more.
- Select from one of eight filters tuned to highlight fitness photos.
- Select from several themes to apply different styles of workout information over the photo. Two themes, Sporty and Simple, are included free in the application. Additional themes, such as Running, Strength Training, Half Marathon, Marathon and Yoga, are available as in-app purchases for $0.99.
- New themes are regular created.
- FitSnap images can be shared to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They can also be saved to the iPhone photo library, emailed, messaged and more.
- FitSnap is a free application with no annoying ads.